Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Peaches & Peaches Pt. II



This Summer I cooperated with Karolien and Lies from Peaches & Peaches. I was curious to know how they would style my jewelry. I really like the way Karolien integrated romantic pieces of jewelry in her edgy style. In the pictures below Karolien is wearing a chunky beaded necklacea pair of collar clips and the gathering birds ring.







































Karolien and I had a little talk and this is what she had to say ...

VB: Tell us something about yourself.
Karolien: I´m Karolien, one of the peaches in Peaches & Peaches, and a sucker for customized band tees and cut-off denim shorts. Basically an organized chaos with a love for fashion and working hard on a PhD in psychology.

VB: What do you like about being a fashion blogger?
Karolien: I would not even call myself a fashion blogger, but blogging for me is all about expressing myself and finding a way to channel my creativity. It´s also fun to read tons of interesting stuff and updating my own writing skills.

VB: How would you describe your style and in what sense is it different from the style of Lies?
Karolien: My style is mostly quite edgy with some rock vibes, but on other occasions I find myself dressing candy sweet and cute. Because of this eclectic style, Lies and I look very alike on some days, but can differ as day and night on other days (that is when I am letting my inner rock star out).

VB: What are your must haves for a typical cold and gray belgian winter?
Karolien: A good, warm coat is a necessity when living in Belgium, as well as sturdy (biker) boots. However, what really cannot lack in your wardrobe when wanting to survive the belgian winter is a beanie in every color available.

VB: Do you have recommendations for other bloggers?
Karolien: Just do your own thing!

The outfits of Lies, the other half of Peaches & Peaches, can be found here.

Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment